A small consultancy firm offering software development services
covering the full development lifecycle. Hands On has highly
qualified and experienced consultants. We can also offer
recruitment services for finding temporary and permanent IT staff.
Areas of Expertise
- Hands On offers complementary skills in web design, backend software and database
systems and internet commerce and security.
- Geographical Information Systems
- Experience developing, customizing and supporting GIS software for customers
including Ordnance Survey, GIS Saudi Arabia and SDS Ltd.
- Data modelling and database programming skills over a number of commercial database systems,
both object-oriented and relational.
- Software engineering
- Hands On's consultants are well-grounded in object-oriented design techniques
and development best practices. Skills in a multitude of programming languages,
up by industry standard professional qualifications.
Hands On provides consultants for software development, either on site or for out-sourced projects.
It also provides project management, requirements analysis and remedial consultancy. There is
extensive teaching experience in the the company: we can provide training both on site and
at external facilities.
The company is a
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider,
a member of the
Professional Contractors Group
and its consultants also hold
Sun Certified Programmer